Does your life feel like it is a whirlpool. Going down and around, down and around, circling a drain?
Contact us for a free consultation at our email address, above. We can help.
So what's the difference between Hypnosis and hypnotherapy?
Hypnosis is a focused state of mind, where you can bypass the conscious mind and utilize the unconscious, or subconscious mind, to change the behaviors of the conscious mind. So it is a tool that we use in hypnotherapy.
Hypnotherapy is a form of counseling that utilizes both traditional methods, and hypnosis, to help people change, or modify, patterns of behaviour, from something unhealthy, to something much healthier.
So what good is hypnosis and hypnotherapy to you?
People use hypnotherapy most commonly for:
relaxation, and insomnia,
to become a more relaxed public speaker
to improve sexual performance issues,
To over come phobias, like:
a fear of flying
a fear of water and swimming,
wide open spaces
thunder and lightning
Overcome Alcohol Addiction
help Overcome other Addictions
Fear of Commitment
Fear of Rejection
Fear of Abandonment
Overcome Self Sabotage
Overcome Past Trauma
Overcome Insomnia and Sleep Restfully
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Overcome Interview Anxiety
Fear of Success
Fear of Failure
and many, many, more.
You too may find the change you seek, in as little as one to three sessions, or it may take several sessions to overcome several issues.
Many times when you get rid of one issue, you uncover three or four more.
Under the laws of the state of Washington certain things must made public and disclosed.
Reference: Washington Administrative Code § 246-810-010 et. seq
Regulation: Once registered, there are regulations a hypnotherapist must follow:
• You must provide disclosure information to each client prior to implementation of a treatment plan.
• The required disclosure information for each client includes:
1. Name of firm, agency, business or practice
2. Business address and telephone number
3. Washington State registration number
4. Name and type of counseling you provide
5. The methods or techniques you use
6. Your education, training and experience
7. The course of treatment
8. Billing information: (i) client's cost per each session; (ii) billing practices
• You must also make a “disclosure statement” detailing the client's rights and responsibilities as well as yours. Failure to provide to the client any of the disclosure information shall constitute an act of unprofessional conduct.
• You must keep records of all services. See § 246-810-035 for a list.
• You have a duty to report suspected abuse or neglect of a child, dependent adult, or a developmentally disabled person.
• You have a duty not to engage in sexual contact or sexual activity with current clients.
Note: There is pending in 2010 a proposed rule by the Department of Health to repeal WAC 246-810-030 and not require hypnotherapists to provide disclosure information to clients. Regulatory Agency: Washington State Department of Health Copied from
All Registered Hypnotherapist in Washington State (USA) must have, and give to every patient The following forms.
Feel free to download and read it on your own PC or other computer device, tablet, or cellphone.
It looks like this.
EMERALD CITY HYPNOTHERAPY PROUDLY SUPPORTS ALL OF OUR TROOPS AND THEIR FAMILIES.
SERVING PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE GUARDIANS OF OUR FREEDOMS.
Emerald City Hypnotherapy is a veteran owned small business
EMERALD CITY HYPNOTHERAPY SERVING THE GREATER SEATTLE/TACOMA WASHINGTON
AREA IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
EMERALD CITY HYPNOTHERAPY 138 SW. 157th St. #105 Burien, Wa. 98166
Phone (206) 853 - 3619 Fax (206) 243-5185